Subject: MOPD

From: Justin Pauley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:46:05 -0500

Does anyone know where I can find out more information (than what is in
the man page) for MOPD. I would like to know how it works,etc. So I can
find out what I am doing wrong. Once again, if someone would like to
sell a Decstation with Linux installed please let me know.

Thanks a lot!
Justin

---

From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:29:09 +0100

On Wed, 2003-01-15 07:46:05 -0500, Justin Pauley <[email-masked]>
> sell a Decstation with Linux installed please let me know.

I've bootet a DS with mopd, but the mopd that comes with debian is
unuseable for that. Look for Maciej's mopd, which has ELF support. It
will correctly read an ELF linux kernel image.

MfG, JBG

-- 
   Jan-Benedict Glaw       [email-masked]    . +49-172-7608481
   "Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier Bürger" | im Internet!
   Shell Script APT-Proxy: http://lug-owl.de/~jbglaw/software/ap2/