Subject: linux_2_4 on RM7000

From: "Guo Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 11:15:40 +0800

Hello,
     I've been using the kernel from linux-mips.org on my board with RM7000 
CPU for several month with no problem. I checked out a new copy from 
linux-mips.org recently and found the cache code had been rewritten all 
over the place, and the new file sc-rm7k.c cannot even compile. After a 
quick check on that file according to the error messages it seems that 
nobody has even tried to compile this file.

My question is: does the new cache code work with rm7k cpu now? or in the 
future? 
anybody tried that on rm7k with success?

Thanks in advance

-Michael

_________________________________________________________________
免费下载 MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 15:16:22 +0200

On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 11:15:40AM +0800, Guo Michael wrote:

> future?  anybody tried that on rm7k with success?

Somehow you're the only one to complain.  Details?

  Ralf