Subject: mips toolchain for solaris

From: Manoj Ekbote <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:55:42 -0700

I don't know if this is the right place for this question but...
Is there a place where I could find the latest mips cross-toolchain for the Solaris platform?

thanks,
- Manoj

---

From: "Luke A. Guest" <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 May 2003 21:26:02 +0100

> Is there a place where I could find the latest mips cross-toolchain for the Solaris platform?

You could just build a cross compiler (gcc) for mips-elf. Depends on
whether you require a libc. I just built this particular version of the
compiler as I don't require anything else.

Luke.

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 22:43:26 +0200

> Is there a place where I could find the latest mips cross-toolchain for

Building for Solaris should be quite forward, along the lines as described
in the web pages.  I used to distribute Solaris binaries a long time ago
but stopped when I had not received any indication of them actually
being used for a very long time ...

  Ralf

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 22:44:43 +0200

> compiler as I don't require anything else.

mips-elf is *NOT* a usable configuration to do anythign for Linux/MIPS
targets.

  Ralf