Subject: rootfs for vr4181a

From: Julian Scheel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:28:48 +0200

Hey all,

I am searching for a rootfs which can be used with a NEC VR4181A and can be 
mounted over NFS (shouldn't need any special things, should it?)
Has someone such a rootfs - or can give me a link where to find it - or a link 
to a description how to do it myself?

-- 
Grüße,
Julian

---

From: Guido Guenther <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:55:36 +0200

> to a description how to do it myself?
You can try for mips:
http://debian.physik.uni-konstanz.de/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-mips/3.0.23-2002-05-21/root.tar.gz
or for mipsel:
http://debian.physik.uni-konstanz.de/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-mipsel/3.0.23-2002-05-21/root.tar.gz
(or any other debian mirror) for a rather minimal rootfs. You can build
a more complete nfs-root by following the steps in the installer.
Regards,
 -- Guido