Subject: [PATCH][2.6.0-test1] Pb1500 PCI - Makefile rule typo

From: Liam Girdwood <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Jul 2003 17:21:33 +0100

Hi,

Please find attached a small patch that fixes a typo in the PCI makefile
for mips PCI.

Index: arch/mips/pci/Makefile
===================================================================
RCS file: /home/cvs/linux/arch/mips/pci/Makefile,v
retrieving revision 1.2
diff -r1.2 Makefile
22c22
< obj-$(CONFIG_MIPS_PB1500)	+= fixups-au1000.o ops-au1000.o
---
> obj-$(CONFIG_MIPS_PB1500)	+= fixup-au1000.o ops-au1000.o

Liam

-- 
Liam Girdwood <[email-masked]>

Wolfson Microelectronics plc
http://www.wolfsonmicro.com
t: +44 131 272-7000
f: +44 131 272-7001
Registered in Scotland 89839

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you receive this message in error, please
immediately delete it, destroy all copies of it and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the message states otherwise. We take reasonable precautions to ensure our Emails are virus free.
However, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us
and recommend that you subject any incoming Email to your own virus
checking procedures.