Subject: Toshiba TX4925 experiences wanted

From: Jeffrey Baitis <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Sep 2003 18:46:32 -0700

I understand that the Linux MIPS kernel has support for the TX4927. Has
anyone tried the TX4925 as well? Does Monta Vista's BSP for the 27 work
for the 25?

Experiences?

Thanks a bunch!

-Jeff
-- 
Jeffrey Baitis <[email-masked]>

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:30:31 -0700

> anyone tried the TX4925 as well? Does Monta Vista's BSP for the 27 work

At least in theory the entire TX49 series members are so similar that
getting them to work should be easy if they're not already working.

  Ralf

---

From: Michael Pruznick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:39:52 -0600

> anyone tried the TX4925 as well? Does Monta Vista's BSP for the 27 work
The 4927 code will not run on the 4925.  We do have support for the 4925
and one of my many todo items is to get the 4925 stuff into linux-mips
soon.