Subject: NFS Server and Client Setup on MIPS Platform

From: Adeel Malik <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 20:36:56 +0500

Hi All,
 
         I am using Buildroot-QuickMIPS environment for porting Linux-2.4 to
MIPS Target Platform. I need to Netwrok-Mount the root filesystem and for
this I need to configure the NFS Server on the Host and NFS Client on the
Target.
 
Can someone tell me that what are the steps needed to compile the Buildroot
MIPS kernel for NFS Mounting of MIPS root filesystem ?.
 
I mean what are the configuration settings that need to be made during the
make menuconfig process of MIPS kernel source and then how to make the
zImage with NFS support that could be downloaded on the target system
memory.
 
Regards,
Adeel