Subject: gcov and gprof

From: "Krishna Kondaka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:23:52 -0700

Hi,

I would like to know if gcov and gprof are available on MIPS Linux. If yes, which version of library/utils are these available?

Thanks in advance
Krishna

SPECIAL NOTICE 

All information transmitted hereby is intended only for the use of the 
addressee(s) named  above and may contain confidential and privileged 
information. Any unauthorized  review, use, disclosure or distribution
of confidential and privileged information is prohibited. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient(s) or the employee or agent 
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
are herby notified that you must not read this transmission and that
disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the
information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY 
PROHIBITED.

Anyone who receives confidential and privileged information in error should 
notify us immediately by telephone and mail the original message to us at the
above address and destroy all copies.  To the extent any portion of this
communication contains public information, no such restrictions 
apply to that information. (gate01)