Subject: SNI RM200

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:45:19 +0100

For those of you having a dusty RM200 in their cellar, I've resurrected
the RM200 port in 2.6.  Only the RM200 C aka RM200 PCI is supported;
older revisions of the machine are technically different and I can't test
on them.

I'm interested in feedback and reports and oh yes, I'd not mind a few
memory modules for the box either :-)

  Ralf

---

From: Martin Michlmayr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 23:44:00 +1100

* Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]> [2003-11-12 13:45]:
> For those of you having a dusty RM200 in their cellar, I've
> resurrected the RM200 port in 2.6.  Only the RM200 C aka RM200 PCI

Since you're currently cleaning up stuff, do you know the status of
Origin 200 and 2000 support?  Will a 4 or 8 way Origin 2000 run
stable?

-- 
Martin Michlmayr
[email-masked]

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 23:55:35 +0100

> Origin 200 and 2000 support?  Will a 4 or 8 way Origin 2000 run

IP27 doesn't even build in 2.6.  It's by far the most complex supported
machine and getting it to work takes some non-trivial changes - also
to get rid of the various hacks we used to have in device drivers to
get the Origin working.  I'll announce once I have IP27 working again -
not last because I'll also need an Origin 2000 system for testing; I only
have an Origin 200 for testing.

  Ralf