Subject: defconfigs

From: Pete Popov <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Dec 2003 21:10:22 -0800

Ralf,

How about if I create an arch/mips/configs directory and move all
defconfig files there?  I know we've talked about this in the past and I
don't remember any good reasons for not doing it?

Pete

---

From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:22:55 +0100 (CET)

> don't remember any good reasons for not doing it?

 Except the plain "defconfig" file wants to keep sitting in arch/mips to
be picked up by configuration scripts.

-- 
+  Maciej W. Rozycki, Technical University of Gdansk, Poland   +
+--------------------------------------------------------------+
+        e-mail: [email-masked], PGP key available        +

---

From: Yoichi Yuasa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:33:16 +0900

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:22:55 +0100 (CET)

> be picked up by configuration scripts.

I think it's means like arch/ppc/configs.

Yoichi