Subject: Chassis for MIPS Atlas board

From: "Michael Anburaj" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:43:08 -0800

Can you please suggest (name of) a chassis (or empty case) for my atlas 
board; either avaiable at Fry's or circuit city or compUSA or online. I need 
the front pannel of the Atlas board & the PCI card's back rail (802.11b 
card's antenna) sticking out of the chassis.

If not for Atlas board , give me a general idea about compactPCI 19" 
chassis.

Thanks a lot,
-Mike.

_________________________________________________________________
Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at 
MSN Shopping.  And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com

---

From: "Matthew Dharm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:58:16 -0800

For cPCI chassis, try One Stop Systems (www.onestopsystems.com).  You're not
going to find anything cheap in the cPCI world, BTW.

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107
(760) 431-8663 X-115                        Carlsbad, CA 92008-7310
Momentum Works For You                      www.momenco.com

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Michael Anburaj
> Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 2:43 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Chassis for MIPS Atlas board
> 
>