Subject: Re: [patch] pg-r4k.c bugs for R4k systems with a secondary cache

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 23:49:58 +0100

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 12:09:49PM +0100, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:

> >  The patch also removes references to has_scache which currently disable 
> > code for the S-cache line size of 128 bytes as the variable is always 0.
> 
>  Here is a somewhat better version.  It's functionally equivalent.  OK to 
> apply?

Missed your mail and ran over it only now that I had just started to debug
the problem myself - but still before wasting a major amount of time ...

Lemme test it on my R4400 V4.0  I'll report on it later.

  Ralf

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 14:57:30 +0100

> Lemme test it on my R4400 V4.0  I'll report on it later.

So the patch was looking good but didn't solve the problems with 128 byte
S-cache lines.  I've used your patch as a base and solved the remaining
problems, will apply it in a minute.

  Ralf