Subject: 64-bit module support

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:13:39 +0200

I've added support for 64-bit modules in 2.4; the necessary patches for
modutils 2.4.21 and 2.4.27 can be found on ftp.linux-mips.org in
/pub/linux/mips/modutils/.

The 2.6 module code is a complete rewrite; it uses module-init-tools which
don't contain any architecture dependencies and therefore didn't need to
be changed; instead all the relocation business is done in the kernel
itself and those patches are already in CVS.

  Ralf

---

From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:17:52 +0200 (CEST)

> /pub/linux/mips/modutils/.

 Excellent.  Are you going to submit the changes to Keith?

-- 
+  Maciej W. Rozycki, Technical University of Gdansk, Poland   +
+--------------------------------------------------------------+
+        e-mail: [email-masked], PGP key available        +

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:34:13 +0200

>  Excellent.  Are you going to submit the changes to Keith?

Of course.  But I guess I should give it a few days for testing; this is
still too fresh.

  Ralf