Subject: Adding support for new BSP

From: "Tiwari, Rakesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:06:16 -0700

Hi,

We plan to add our (IDT) BSP (board support package) for evaluation boards
based on IDT 32 bit MIPS processors to the main mips-linux 2.6.x kernel.

Can somebody please tell me the procedure/requirements to check-in the new
BSP files into the main kernel tree.

Any suggestions/pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks
Rakesh

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 19:32:37 +0200

> BSP files into the main kernel tree.

Send me a patch; cc'ing linux-mips can't harm.  I'll either apply or
comment the patch.

  Ralf

---

From: Pete Popov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:35:58 -0700

>Send me a patch; cc'ing linux-mips can't harm.  I'll either apply or
Take a look at the CodingStyle doc in the Documentation directory first. 
That will save you and Ralf sometime.

Pete