Subject: Reply to CVS generated mails

From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:11:21 +0200

Hi Ralf!

Seems one can't any longer reply to CVS generated emails. If this was
intentional, please set a "Reply-To: " header...

MfG, JBG

                        The Postfix program                                     
                                                                                
<[email-masked]>: host mail.linux-mips.org[62.254.210.162] said: 554  
    5.0.0 unresolvable address: <[email-masked]> Failed (in reply to  
    RCPT TO command)                                                            
                                                                                
[-- Attachment #2: Delivery error report --]                                    
[-- Type: message/delivery-status, Encoding: 7bit, Size: 0.3K --]               
                                                                                
Reporting-MTA: dns; dvmwest.gt.owl.de                                           
Arrival-Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:08:38 +0200 (CEST)                            
                                                                                
Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email-masked]                               
Action: failed                                                                  
Status: 5.0.0                                                                   
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host mail.linux-mips.org[62.254.210.162] said: 554  
    5.0.0 unresolvable address: <[email-masked]> Failed (in reply to  
    RCPT TO command)                                                            

-- 
   Jan-Benedict Glaw       [email-masked]    . +49-172-7608481
   "Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier Bürger" | im Internet! |   im Irak!
   ret = do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(NEW_COPYRIGHT_LAW | DRM | TCPA));