Subject: IP28

From: Peter Fuerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 08:36:35 +0200 (CEST)

How many Linux logins took place on a IP28-machine before ... ?

with kind regards

peter fürst

attached: dmesg

---

From: Kumba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 03:14:29 -0400

> How many Linux logins took place on a IP28-machine before ... ?

Did you port linux to the IP28 I2, and if so, you got patches around by 
chance?  (kinda curious that it's a 2.4.22 kernel)

--Kumba

-- 
"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: 
small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are 
elsewhere."  --Elrond

---

From: Ladislav Michl <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 12:40:07 +0200

> How many Linux logins took place on a IP28-machine before ... ?

Let me answer with question? ;-) Where is the patch?

	ladis