Subject: JTAG on BCM94704

From: Pavel Kiryukhin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:13:10 +0400

Hello linux-mips,
Can anybody recommend me ICE probe suitable for JTAG debugging of Broadcom BCM94704CPCI target (BCM4704 chip)?
-- 
Thanks,
 Pavel Kiryukhin
                           mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: Wolfgang Denk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:07:08 +0200

> Can anybody recommend me ICE probe suitable for JTAG debugging of Broadcom BCM94704CPCI target (BCM4704 chip)?

Abatron BDI2000

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

-- 
Software Engineering:  Embedded and Realtime Systems,  Embedded Linux
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: [email-masked]
Things that try to look like things often do look  more  like  things
than things. Well-known fact.       - Terry Pratchett, _Wyrd Sisters_