Subject: [PATCH] Fix O2/IP32 compile time glitch

From: Kumba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 02:10:04 -0400

Seems somewhere between 2.6.6 and 2.6.7, something happened that makes 
IP32's build die in drivers/char/rtc.c when trying to reference 
MACEISA_RTC_IRQ.  The attached patch fixes it.

--Kumba

-- 
"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: 
small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are 
elsewhere."  --Elrond
--- include/asm-mips/mach-ip32/mc146818rtc.h.orig	2004-06-21 00:47:35.931657976 -0400
+++ include/asm-mips/mach-ip32/mc146818rtc.h	2004-06-21 00:47:50.704412176 -0400
@@ -13,6 +13,7 @@
 
 #include <asm/io.h>
 #include <asm/ip32/mace.h>
+#include <asm/ip32/ip32_ints.h>
 
 #define RTC_PORT(x)	(0x70 + (x))
 #define RTC_IRQ		MACEISA_RTC_IRQ