Subject: 2.6: sound/oss/swarm_cs4297a.c still required?

From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 02:16:04 +0200

Hi,

in 2.6 (I've checked 2.6.7-mm7) sound/oss/swarm_cs4297a.c is no longer 
listed in sound/oss/Makefile. Was this accidential, or should this file 
be removed?

cu
Adrian

-- 

       "Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out
        of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days.
       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 02:59:02 +0200

> listed in sound/oss/Makefile. Was this accidential, or should this file 

Still partially merged only.

  Ralf