Subject: error on make

From: "xuhaoz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:11:18 +0800

hello:
		there is an error comes out when i compile uclinux, with r3000, mips1

[root@xuhaoz uClinux-dist]# make
make ARCH=mips CROSS_COMPILE=mipsel-linux- -C linux-2.4.x  || exit 1
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x'
. scripts/mkversion > .tmpversion
mipsel-linux-gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -mips2 -O0 -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fomit-frame-pointer -I /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm/gcc -G 0 -mno-abicalls -fno-pic -pipe   -DUTS_MACHINE='"mips"' -DKBUILD_BASENAME=version -c -o init/version.o init/version.c
make CFLAGS="-D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -mips2 -O0 -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fomit-frame-pointer -I /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm/gcc -G 0 -mno-abicalls -fno-pic -pipe  " -C  arch/mips/tools
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/arch/mips/tools'
cmp -s offset.h /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm-mips/offset.h || (cp offset.h /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm-mips/offset.h.new && mv /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm-mips/offset.h.new /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm-mips/offset.h)
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/arch/mips/tools'
make CFLAGS="-D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -mips2 -O0 -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fomit-frame-pointer -I /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm/gcc -G 0 -mno-abicalls -fno-pic -pipe  " -C  kernel
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/kernel'
make all_targets
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/kernel'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/kernel'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/kernel'
make CFLAGS="-D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -mips2 -O0 -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fomit-frame-pointer -I /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm/gcc -G 0 -mno-abicalls -fno-pic -pipe  " -C  drivers
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers'
make -C block
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/block'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/block'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/block'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/block'
make -C cdrom
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/cdrom'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/cdrom'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/cdrom'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/cdrom'
make -C char
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/char'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/char'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/char'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/char'
make -C hotplug
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/hotplug'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/hotplug'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/hotplug'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/hotplug'
make -C media
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/media'
make -C radio
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/media/radio'
make all_targets
make[5]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/media/radio'
make[5]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[5]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/media/radio'
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/media/radio'
make -C video
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/media/video'
make all_targets
make[5]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/media/video'
make[5]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[5]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/media/video'
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/media/video'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/media'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/media'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/media'
make -C misc
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/misc'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/misc'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/misc'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/misc'
make -C net
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/net'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/net'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/net'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/net'
make -C parport
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/parport'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/parport'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/parport'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/parport'
make -C sound
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/sound'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/sound'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/sound'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers/sound'
make all_targets
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/drivers'
make CFLAGS="-D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -mips2 -O0 -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fomit-frame-pointer -I /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm/gcc -G 0 -mno-abicalls -fno-pic -pipe  " -C  mm
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/mm'
make all_targets
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/mm'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/mm'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/mm'
make CFLAGS="-D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -mips2 -O0 -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fomit-frame-pointer -I /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm/gcc -G 0 -mno-abicalls -fno-pic -pipe  " -C  fs
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs'
make -C cramfs
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/cramfs'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/cramfs'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/cramfs'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/cramfs'
make -C devfs
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/devfs'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/devfs'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/devfs'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/devfs'
make -C devpts
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/devpts'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/devpts'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/devpts'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/devpts'
make -C ext2
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/ext2'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/ext2'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/ext2'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/ext2'
make -C minix
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/minix'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/minix'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/minix'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/minix'
make -C partitions
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/partitions'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/partitions'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/partitions'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/partitions'
make -C proc
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/proc'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/proc'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/proc'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/proc'
make -C ramfs
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/ramfs'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/ramfs'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/ramfs'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/ramfs'
make -C romfs
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/romfs'
make all_targets
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/romfs'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all_targets'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/romfs'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs/romfs'
make all_targets
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs'
mipsel-linux-gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -mips2 -O0 -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -fomit-frame-pointer -I /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm/gcc -G 0 -mno-abicalls -fno-pic -pipe    -nostdinc -iwithprefix include -DKBUILD_BASENAME=stat  -c -o stat.o stat.c
stat.c:35: warning: `struct __old_kernel_stat' declared inside parameter list
stat.c:35: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want.
stat.c: In function `cp_old_stat':
stat.c:38: storage size of `tmp' isn't known
stat.c:40: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
stat.c:38: warning: unused variable `tmp'
stat.c: At top level:
stat.c:137: warning: `struct __old_kernel_stat' declared inside parameter list
stat.c: In function `sys_stat':
stat.c:146: warning: passing arg 2 of `cp_old_stat' from incompatible pointer type
stat.c: At top level:
stat.c:174: warning: `struct __old_kernel_stat' declared inside parameter list
stat.c: In function `sys_lstat':
stat.c:183: warning: passing arg 2 of `cp_old_stat' from incompatible pointer type
stat.c: At top level:
stat.c:212: warning: `struct __old_kernel_stat' declared inside parameter list
stat.c: In function `sys_fstat':
stat.c:223: warning: passing arg 2 of `cp_old_stat' from incompatible pointer type
make[3]: *** [stat.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs'
make[2]: *** [first_rule] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/fs'
make[1]: *** [_dir_fs] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x'
make: *** [linux] Error 1
[root@xuhaoz uClinux-dist]#

who can help me, and where is the error 

　　　　　　　　xuhaoz
　　　　　　　　[email-masked]
　　　　　　　　　　2004-07-30