Subject: [meshcube-dev] Q: 2.6 kernel anybody? (fwd)

From: Ralf Ackermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:33:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

has anybody made experiences in running a 2.6.x kernel on the Meshcube?
Where to look at / start with for that purpose?

(The main reason for my question is the potential support for a MiniPCI 
ATI rage VGA card in 2.6.x - as mentioned on the list before, 2.6.x takes 
care of the initialization that is the BIOS's work on x86 platforms).

best regards
 Ralf

---------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Ralf Ackermann            _         [email-masked]
Multimedia Communications |/ | | |\/|           Merckstrasse 25
                          |\ |_| |  |  64283 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: (+49) 6151 16-6138                Fax: (+49) 6151 16-6152
---------------------------------------------------------------
             http://www.kom.tu-darmstadt.de/~rac
---------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
dev-list mailing list
[email-masked]
https://meshcube.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dev-list