Subject: Linux kernel engineer job at MIPS Technologies, Cambridge

From: Dominic Sweetman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:50:25 +0100

I hope you'll excuse us putting this out once on this list.

MIPS Technologies needs a Linux kernel engineer to work in Cambridge,
UK.  We could use you right now!

This engineer will work in a tight-knit team exploiting the
multithreading capacities for MIPS synthesizable cores.

We're a small team, and the successful candidate will get to share in
the everyday, difficult work: maintaining the Linux kernel, testing
toolchains, and debugging new hardware.

This position requires a knowledgeable, experienced software engineer
with significant Linux kernel experience.

You should have a track record of contribution to Linux code,
experience with coding device drivers, strong knowledge of C, and an
understanding of microprocessors at the machine level.

A degree-level qualification is desirable but not specifically
required. 

This position is open to E.U. citizens; however, a relocation package
is not provided. To apply for this position, email resume to
mailto:[email-masked] or mailto:[email-masked]. MIPS is an equal
opportunity employer.

-- 
Dominic Sweetman, 
MIPS Technologies (UK)
The Fruit Farm, Ely Road, Chittering, CAMBS CB5 9PH, ENGLAND
phone: +44 1223 706205 / fax: +44 1223 706250 / swbrd: +44 1223 706200
http://www.mips.com