Subject: cflags -mips1 error

From: "xuhaoz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:09:25 +0800

hello
  my cpu is mips1, and i use uclinux-dist\linux2.4.x

when i run make in the uclinux-dist\ with -mips1 , there is an error like this:

 >
>root@xuhaoz uClinux-dist]# make
>make ARCH=mips CROSS_COMPILE=mipsel-linux- -C linux-2.4.x  || exit 1
>make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x'
>. scripts/mkversion > .tmpversion
>mipsel-linux-gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include
>-Wall
>-Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -mips1 -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common
>-fomit-frame-pointer -I /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm/gcc -G 0
>-mno-abicalls -fno-pic -pipe   -DUTS_MACHINE='"mips"'
>-DKBUILD_BASENAME=version -c -o init/version.o init/version.c
>make CFLAGS="-D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include -Wall
>-Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -mips1 -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common
>-fomit-frame-pointer -I /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm/gcc -G 0
>-mno-abicalls -fno-pic -pipe  " -C  arch/mips/tools
>make[2]: Entering directory
>`/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/arch/mips/tools'
>cmp -s offset.h /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm-mips/offset.h ||
>(cp offset.h /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm-mips/offset.h.new
>&& mv /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm-mips/offset.h.new
>/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm-mips/offset.h)
>make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/arch/mips/tools'
>make CFLAGS="-D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include -Wall
>-Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -mips1 -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common
>-fomit-frame-pointer -I /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm/gcc -G 0
>-mno-abicalls -fno-pic -pipe  " -C  kernel
>make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/kernel'
>make all_targets
>make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/kernel'
>mipsel-linux-gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include
>-Wall
>-Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs -mips1 -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common
>-fomit-frame-pointer -I /usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/include/asm/gcc -G 0
>-mno-abicalls -fno-pic -pipe    -nostdinc -iwithprefix include
>-DKBUILD_BASENAME=sched  -fno-omit-frame-pointer -c -o sched.o sched.c
>{standard input}: Assembler messages:
>{standard input}:732: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `ll $3,0($2)'
>{standard input}:734: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `sc $3,0($2)'
>{standard input}:813: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `ll $6,0($4)'
>{standard input}:815: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `sc $6,0($4)'
>{standard input}:822: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `ll $2,0($3)'
>{standard input}:824: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `sc $2,0($3)'
>{standard input}:844: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `ll $5,0($2)'
>{standard input}:846: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `sc $4,0($2)'
>{standard input}:849: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `sync '
>{standard input}:3231: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `ll $3,0($2)'
>{standard input}:3233: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `sc $3,0($2)'
>{standard input}:3249: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `ll $3,0($2)'
>{standard input}:3251: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `sc $3,0($2)'
>{standard input}:3336: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `ll $4,wait_init_idle($3)'
>{standard input}:3338: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `sc $4,wait_init_idle($3)'
>{standard input}:3407: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `ll $4,0($2)'
>{standard input}:3409: Error: opcode not supported on this processor: R3000
>(MIPS1) `sc $4,0($2)'
>make[3]: *** [sched.o] Error 1
>make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/kernel'
>make[2]: *** [first_rule] Error 2
>make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x/kernel'
>make[1]: *** [_dir_kernel] Error 2
>make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/uClinux-dist/linux-2.4.x'
>make: *** [linux] Error 1
>
>     in the "uClinux-dist\linux2.4.x\Makefile" ,i added  a line : CROSS-COMPILE=mipsel-linux-gcc
>																	 ARCH = mips
>
> 	
  is there anyone can help me ?

　　　　　　　　xuhaoz
　　　　　　　　[email-masked]
　　　　　　　　　　2004-07-30