Subject: Cannot find the source code of handle_tlbl

From: "Bao zhao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:48:54 +0800

hi, I am a newbie to learn mips kernel.  As I know,there is no hardware 
support for pagetable,only has support for tlb miss. Following is my 
question:
   (1) In entry.S.   I found the following exception's handlers:
                 BUILD_HANDLER(adel,ade,ade,silent)		/* #4  */
	BUILD_HANDLER(ades,ade,ade,silent)		/* #5  */
	BUILD_HANDLER(ibe,ibe,cli,verbose)		/* #6  */
	BUILD_HANDLER(dbe,dbe,cli,silent)		/* #7  */
	BUILD_HANDLER(bp,bp,sti,silent)			/* #9  */
	BUILD_HANDLER(ri,ri,sti,silent)			/* #10 */
	...
         but not all of exception's handlers are there.I cannot find 
handlers such as  handle_mod, handle_tlb,handle_tlbs;

  (2)do_page_fault should be called by tlb miss handler, but I cannot find 
which function called it.

btw, Is there any documentations about mips-kernel's implementaion?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

                                                       Keats

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus