Subject: o32_ret_from_sys_call

From: Alexander Sirotkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 14:03:14 +0200

I have noticed that somewhere around 2.4.17 sys_sysmips() function from 
sysmips.c
was rewritten and call to o32_ret_from_sys_call disappear. This function 
(o32_ret_from_sys_call)
was responsible for calling do_softirq() after each system call. I'm 
curious, what is the
current mechanism in mips 2.4.x that ensures that do_softirq is called 
after system call ?

10x.

-- 
Alexander Sirotkin
SW Engineer

Texas Instruments
Broadband Communications Israel (BCIL)
Tel:  +972-9-9706587
________________________________________________________________________
"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
      -- Henry Spencer