Subject: [Patch] Au1550 PSC SPI irq mask fix

From: Jon Anders Haugum <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:28:51 +0100 (CET)

The ALLMASK define for SPI interrupts is missing two bits.

diff -u -r1.1.2.6 au1xxx_psc.h
--- linux/include/asm-mips/au1xxx_psc.h 18 Sep 2004 22:07:37 -0000 
1.1.2.6
+++ linux/include/asm-mips/au1xxx_psc.h 20 Dec 2004 11:18:23 -0000
@@ -359,7 +359,8 @@
  #define PSC_SPIMSK_SD          (1 << 5)
  #define PSC_SPIMSK_MD          (1 << 4)
  #define PSC_SPIMSK_ALLMASK     (PSC_SPIMSK_MM | PSC_SPIMSK_RR | \
-                                PSC_SPIMSK_RO | PSC_SPIMSK_TO | \
+                                PSC_SPIMSK_RO | PSC_SPIMSK_RU | \
+                                PSC_SPIMSK_TR | PSC_SPIMSK_TO | \
                                  PSC_SPIMSK_TU | PSC_SPIMSK_SD | \
                                  PSC_SPIMSK_MD)

---

From: "Steven J. Hill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:31:54 -0600

> The ALLMASK define for SPI interrupts is missing two bits.
REFUSED. Your patch is out of date. Please update to latest
CVS and try again. Next time, please also denote what kernel
version you are applying against. Thanks.

-Steve

---

From: Jon Anders Haugum <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:16:07 +0100 (CET)

> version you are applying against. Thanks.

Sorry, it's intended for the latest on linux_2_4 branch (2.4.29-pre1). 
Since 2.6/HEAD is currently outdated on this and is missing these SPI 
defines completely.

-- 
Jon Anders Haugum