Subject: please export probe_irq_mask

From: Atsushi Nemoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:48:04 +0900 (JST)

Now probe_irq_mask is in kernel/irq/autoprobe.c, but it is not
exported.  Please export it as past.

Here is a patch (or kernel/irq/autoprobe.c should be fixed?)

Thank you.

--- linux-mips/arch/mips/kernel/mips_ksyms.c	2004-09-22 13:27:59.000000000 +0900
+++ linux/arch/mips/kernel/mips_ksyms.c	2004-12-27 14:37:12.524814712 +0900
@@ -60,3 +60,5 @@
 EXPORT_SYMBOL(csum_partial);
 
 EXPORT_SYMBOL(invalid_pte_table);
+extern unsigned int probe_irq_mask(unsigned long val);
+EXPORT_SYMBOL(probe_irq_mask);

---
Atsushi Nemoto

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:03:44 +0100

> Here is a patch (or kernel/irq/autoprobe.c should be fixed?)

I think so but for the time being each arch is exporting the thing itself.

You're using probe_irq_mask for ISA, I assume?

  Ralf

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 23:41:55 +0900 (JST)

>>>>> On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:03:44 +0100, Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]> said:
ralf> I think so but for the time being each arch is exporting the
ralf> thing itself.  You're using probe_irq_mask for ISA, I assume?

Thank you.  I'm using it for CardBus (yenta_socket).

Also, it seems something wrong with yenta_allocate_resources() on
mips.  Nullifying the yenta_allocate_resources() works well but I'm not
sure why.  Does anyone know what is a problem?  

---
Atsushi Nemoto