Subject: Tabs in message headers?

From: "Bradley D. LaRonde" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:01:38 -0500

Did messages from the list all of a sudden get tabs (instead of spaces) in 
the message headers?  Had to adjust my (probably too specific) procmail 
rule.

Regards,
Brad

---

From: "Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:11:46 +0100

> the message headers?  Had to adjust my (probably too specific) procmail 

They've always been spaces, at least as long as I've been subscribed
(which is about 1.5 years).

-- 
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann*at*icm.edu.pl>
Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling
Warsaw University  |  http://www.icm.edu.pl  |  tel. +48 (22) 5540810

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:35:02 +0000

> the message headers?  Had to adjust my (probably too specific) procmail 

Linux-mips.org is running zmailer which by default has the habit of
generating headers containing tabs and it's doing so since the machine
exists so something on the way from linux-mips.org to your procmail must
have changed.

  Ralf