Subject: How to compile Target Root Directory

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:48:46 +0530

Hi,

I made some changes with the Memory Management module of MVL 3.1
Linux(2.4.21). Do I need to recompile Target root directory. I am
getting exceptions in Kernel bootup(/sbin/init). If so then where can I
get the source code for it?

Rishabh Kumar Goel

The information contained in this e-mail message and in any annexure is
confidential to the  recipient and may contain privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message along with
any annexure. You should not disclose, copy or otherwise use the information contained
in the message or any annexure. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
SoCrates Software India Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.

---

From: Pete Popov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:39:55 -0800

[email-masked] wrote:
> Linux(2.4.21). Do I need to recompile Target root directory. 

You mean the target apps? No.

> I am getting exceptions in Kernel bootup(/sbin/init). If so then where can I

Many places. MontaVista for one, if you're a customer, or whoever gave you the 
source code.  www.google.com is an awesome tool too :)

> Rishabh Kumar Goel

Please don't include this text below. You shouldn't be sending priviledged info 
to a public mailing list.

Pete