Subject: Obtaining cardmgr, cardctl for Alchemy

From: "Charles Palmer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 09:02:02 +0100

I am working with AMD's DBAu1200 development board and want to get the 
PCMCIA working. It looks like I am missing a package containing cardmgr, 
cardctl etc. Does anyone know where I can download this from? I am using 
2.4.26 kernel, based on a source tree provided with AMD's development kit, 
but it appears to lack this package.

AMD's pcmcia.txt readme says this: "Install the MVL HHL PCMCIA package, file 
named hhl-mips_fp_le-pcmcia-cs-3.1.24-db010812.1.mips_fp_le.rpm. This 
pacakge contains the scripts and utilities (specifically cardmgr and 
cardctl) for making PCMCIA work". I am using 2.4.26 kernel, based on a 
source tree provided with AMD's development kit, but it appears to lack this 
package.

Thanks - Charles Palmer

---

From: Ulrich Eckhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:03:14 +0200

Charles Palmer wrote:
> cardctl etc. Does anyone know where I can download this from? 

http://pcmcia-cs.sf.net

Uli