Subject: Porting mips based routers

From: Henk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:26:34 +0200

Hi,

I was wondering if there is already someone working on a kernel 2.6
port for mips based Linksys\ASUS routers. So far I could not find
anything on the net.

There's an initial wiki page on the openWRT site.
http://openwrt.org/Kernel26Firmware

If so I would like to see if we can set up some colaborative effort...

Best regards,

Henk

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:05:27 +0100

> If so I would like to see if we can set up some colaborative effort...

None of the code for the routers or ASICs has been contributed back to
linux-mips.org so far so all you'll find there is a little blurb in the
wiki and a bunch of pointers.

  Ralf