Subject: RE: Big Endian au1550

From: Prashant Viswanathan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:18:40 -0700

> I can confirm that BE works fine on the db1550 board. Just add line
> 
> select SYS_SUPPORTS_BIG_ENDIAN
> 
> to the db1550 section of arch/mips/Kconfig. That allows you to choose
> BE.
> 
> I guess all the alchemy boards will work LE and BE. At least allowing
> the setting will mean they get tested rather than folk getting put off
> by the fact they can't select it.
> 
> JP

Thanks.

Actually I had BE working many months ago. I just did an update to get the
latest and greatest stuff. It would be good if Kconfig was "fixed" to allow
BE selection.

Prashant