Subject: need libpcap.a for mipsel platform

From: Pratik Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:30:26 -0700

Hi,

I wanted the libpcap.a file compiled for the MIPSEL flatform. I am
working on Linksys WRT54GS router and I have problems compiling
libpcap for target platform. I tried many different ways but no
success!

If anyone has the pre-compiled libpcap.a file for MIPSEL platform,
please mail it to me.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Pratik

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 20:41:09 +0100

> If anyone has the pre-compiled libpcap.a file for MIPSEL platform,

I suggest you get that from your favorite Linux distribution.

As a guess on a small system like the WRT54G you're using uclibc and I'd
expect some problem when building libpcap against uclibc.

  Ralf

---

From: Tom Vrána <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 21:52:24 +0200

Ralf Baechle wrote:

> <>On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 12:30:26PM -0700, Pratik Patel wrote:
>
>
AFAIK there is no major problem with compiling recent libpcap using 
uclibc for the mipsel platform. Just get you favorite cross-compiler, 
sources and you're done...

       Tom

-- 
 Tomas Vrana  <[email-masked]>
 --------------------------
 VODA IT consulting, Borkovany 48, 691 75
 http://www.voda.cz/
 phone: +420 519 419 416 mobile: +420 603 469 305 UIN: 105142752