Subject: RE: Toolchain question

From: "Nori, Soma Sekhar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:29:09 +0530

> 
> Less than a week ago SDE 5 was released which is based on gcc 3.4 and
> similarly contains a large number of mostly MIPS-specific improvments.
> 
>   Ralf

Can you let know where I can get it from? The mips.com ftp site informs
The latest SDE as 5.03.06
(ftp://ftp.mips.com/pub/tools/software/sde-for-linux/sdelinux-mipsel-lat
est/) 
which linux-mips.org
(http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/index.php/Toolchains) informs is based
on gcc 2.96

-
Sekhar Nori.

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:07:03 +0100

> (http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/index.php/Toolchains) informs is based

Little correction here - the release I meant was SDE 6.02 and it was only
a MIPS internal release, so will soon be available to the general audience.

  Ralf