Subject: cross compiling

From: "B Srinivas " <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:05:04 +0530

Hi,

     Iam trying to set up a cross compiler tool chain for mips 64 bit
big endian.

Iam fixed in a chicken-egg kind of situation ......  during the
compilation the linker doesn't find the crti.o which is built using the
glibc but I still don't have glibc which need the compiler !!!. can
anybody point me to a solution.

Regards

Srinivas

------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------

B.Srinivas

Software Engineer

Conexant Systems Inc. , Noida

Email : [email-masked]

********************** Legal Disclaimer ****************************
"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."
**********************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:39:18 -0500 (CDT)

>      Iam trying to set up a cross compiler tool chain for mips 64 bit
You should go to the main Linux/MIPS page <http://www.linux-mips.org/>
and then to <http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/index.php/Toolchains>. After
you have read through all of that and explored everything, the please
come back here and ask your question.

-Steve