Subject: compiling pcmcia utils for mips

From: René Schouten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:09:48 +0200

Hi,

I want to enable pcmcia on a mips32 processor

I do have everything exept the cardmgr and cardctl programs that should be 
in the /sbin directory

I downloaded the pcmcia-cs-3.2.8.tar.tar., and i'm able to compile it with 
the standard compiler, but i'm not able to build "cardctl" and "cardmgr" 
with the crosscomipler.

My question: Can somebody give a link on where i can download the 2 files 
already compiled, or tell me what to change in the "pcmcia-cs-3.2.8.tar.tar" 
files for only compiling the two utilitis with a cross compiler?

René

---

From: Bruno Randolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:39:25 +0200

hi rene!

you could check how it is done in openembedded:

http://openembedded.bkbits.net:8080/openembedded/src/packages/pcmcia-cs?nav=index.html|
src/.|src/packages

this one works for me.

bruno

On Thursday 19 May 2005 10:09, you wrote:
> already compiled, or tell me what to change in the
> "pcmcia-cs-3.2.8.tar.tar" files for only compiling the two utilitis with a
> cross compiler?
>
> René