Subject: PCMCIA support doesn't compile

From: Rodolfo Giometti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 12:12:04 +0200

Here a little patch in order to allow PCMCIA support to correcly
compile (file bulkmem.c has been removed).

Ciao,

Rodolfo

-- 

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    [email-masked]
Linux Device Driver                             [email-masked]
Embedded Systems                     home page: giometti.enneenne.com
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127
Index: Makefile
===================================================================
RCS file: /home/cvs/linux/drivers/pcmcia/Makefile,v
retrieving revision 1.39
diff -u -r1.39 Makefile
--- Makefile	25 Jan 2005 04:28:38 -0000	1.39
+++ Makefile	6 May 2005 10:05:11 -0000
@@ -32,7 +32,7 @@
 obj-$(CONFIG_PCMCIA_VRC4173)			+= vrc4173_cardu.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_PCMCIA_AU1X00)			+= au1x00_ss.o
 
-pcmcia_core-y					+= cistpl.o rsrc_mgr.o bulkmem.o cs.o socket_sysfs.o
+pcmcia_core-y					+= cistpl.o rsrc_mgr.o cs.o socket_sysfs.o
 pcmcia_core-$(CONFIG_CARDBUS)			+= cardbus.o
 
 sa11xx_core-y					+= soc_common.o sa11xx_base.o