Subject: problem making kernel from CVS

From: Piccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:44:08 +0200

Hello all,

I'm getting the following error building the kernel from latest CVS (at 
the end, I think), on a R5000 O2.
I can send the kernel config, if needed.

Some ideas?
Thanks

Massimo

  CHK     include/linux/compile.h
  UPD     include/linux/compile.h
  CC      init/version.o
  LD      init/built-in.o
  LD      .tmp_vmlinux1
arch/mips/kernel/built-in.o(.text+0x2a10): In function `$L3':
: undefined reference to `atomic_lock'
arch/mips/kernel/built-in.o(.text+0x2a18): In function `$L3':
: undefined reference to `atomic_lock'
arch/mips/kernel/built-in.o(.text+0x2b40): In function `$L21':
: undefined reference to `atomic_lock'
arch/mips/kernel/built-in.o(.text+0x2a1c): In function `$L3':
: undefined reference to `atomic_lock'
arch/mips/kernel/built-in.o(.text+0x2a3c): In function `$L3':
: undefined reference to `atomic_lock'
arch/mips/kernel/built-in.o(.text+0x2a44): more undefined references to 
`atomic_lock' follow