Subject: Invitation to the Oldenburg Linux Developers Meeting

From: Martin Schulze <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 23:35:20 +0200

Dear developers,

there will be another Linux developers meeting taking place in
Oldenburg at the last weekend in September this year.  Like last year,
we will be able to start on Wednesday and work until Sunday.  So
diligent people can work up to four days in Oldenburg.

Executive summary:

URL:   http://meeting.ffis.de/Oldenburg2005/
What:  Oldenburg Linux Developers Meeting #A
Who:   Every developer interested in Linux on non-i386 platforms
       Every developer interested in developing the debian-installer
       Every developer interested in Debian-Java
When:  September, 21st to 25th (Wednesday noon to Sunday afternoon)
Where: University of Oldenburg, science building in Oldenburg Wechloy
Orga:  ffis e.V., Martin 'Joey' Schulze
Bonus: Regular rooms again, at least partially

The goal of this developers meeting is to provide developers a means
to work in common on the non-i386 Linux ports and related topics and
to further the exchange of ideas and discussion about these ports.
However, Debian developers and Debian Java people have asked whether
they can piggy-back a meeting at the same location as well.

We will have dedicated working and sleeping rooms in the university.
We are allowed to use the shower facility of the sports department
nearby where we can sleep as well this year.

We will have dinner together in a restaurant in the evening.  I'll put
a plan will be on the web soon.  If you prefer to stay at the
university and not go out having a dinner, please let me know in time
as this affects restaurant space requirements.

We will have a never-ending breakfast in one of the working rooms.
I'll get rolls each morning and try to ensure that there will be
enough butter, cheese, sausages, jam, Nutella and stuff.  I will also
take care of non-alcoholic fluids.

Beside machines, equipment and documentation you'll need to take with
you a sleeping bag, maybe a camping mat or cot, towels, shower stuff,
personal toilett accessories, maybe medicine, clothes.  A mug, plate
and cutlery are optional but helpful.  Don't forget enough power
chords, extenders and network cables.

You'll find routing information on the website mentioned above.

If you would like to attend the meeting, please send back the
following form, so that I can calculate space, power and food.

----8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<----
Name ................:

Date of arrival .....: ( ) Wednesday, Sep, 21st
                       ( ) Thursday, Sep, 22nd
                       ( ) Friday, Sep, 23rd 
                       ( ) Saturday, Sep, 24th

Date of departure ...: ( ) Friday, Sep. 23rd
                       ( ) Saturday, Sep. 24th
                       ( ) Sunday, Sep. 25th

___ usable seats in my car, once arrived (only if you come by car)
(four usable seets --> one driver, three guests)

Special requirements for food: ______________________
(Vegetarian should be covered with 10% of all, vegan people will need
special attention)
----8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<--------8<----

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Kind regards,

	Joey

-- 
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.

Please always Cc to me when replying to me on the lists.