Subject: Timer interrupt handler problem

From: Co Ngai Fung <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:27:13 +0800

Hi,

I want to use the timer16, I can control the timer with the
timer16_ctl(), but the prolem is that when the timer countdown
to zero, I can't use the interrupt handler to get this event,
i have the following code for setup the interrupt handler.

	request_irq(SYS_TIMER_0_IRQ, timer_timeout_intr,
        SA_INTERRUPT, "AC49X timer", NULL);

where the AC49X_SYS_TIMER_0_IRQ is 5, and timer_timeout_intr()
is just a function to printk a line out.
I want to know is just that simple to call request_irq() to
have the interrupt handler be called when the interrupt is issued?

Thanks!
Co Ngai Fung

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
living is easy with eyes closed,
misunderstanding all you see.
- strawberry fields forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~