Subject: JMR3927

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:46:15 +0000

Does anybody still care about the JMR3927 board?  The board code is pretty
badly broken.  It's also currently the only user of the TX3927 in the tree.

  Ralf

---

From: Sergei Shtylylov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:52:27 +0300

Hello.

Ralf Baechle wrote:

> Does anybody still care about the JMR3927 board?

    At least there's no 2.6 release planned for this board by Montavista.

>  The board code is pretty

   I saw you were busy with TX3927 maintenance recently... Looks like this is 
another chance to remind you of my old patch:

http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2004-10/msg00300.html

>   Ralf

WBR, Sergei

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:10:42 +0000

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 06:52:27PM +0300, Sergei Shtylylov wrote:

>   I saw you were busy with TX3927 maintenance recently... Looks like this 
>   is another chance to remind you of my old patch:

It's as much as I can do without a JMR3927 or other TX3927 board.  For
example the arch/mips/pci/fixup-jmr3927.c looks like it requires the
attention that actually knows the platform.  Until then it'll have to
stay broken ...

  Ralf