Subject: admulator: a simulator of adm5120

From: "Zhou YaJin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 14:38:24 +0800

Hi everyone, I am glad to release admulator-a simulator of adm5120.
Currently it can run linux 2.6 kernel and openwrt.
website:
http://admulator.sf.net
If you have any question about admulator, please contact me. Thanks :)

Admulator is a full system simulator of adm5120 soc. It simulates a mips32
cpu core and other devices. Currently it can run linux 2.6 kernel and
openwrt for adm5120. The entire source code of admulator is distributed
under GPL.

Some of the features include:

   - full system simulation. the ability to run unmodified linux kernel
   and openwrt.
   - mips32 cpu core without fpu support
   - 4Mbytes flash simulation(including CFI Interface)
   - duart simulation
   - gdb interface

Missing features :

   - no switch core simulation in current release
   - no binary translation