Subject: [ADMIN] Linux-mips.org moving to new site

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:58:22 +0000

On Tuesday, 25th March the linux-mips.org server machine will be moved from
it's current location just outside of Cambridge, England (old) to a new site
in Lisboa, Portugal.  This is expected to result in a downtime of up to a
week.  During this time I will try to maintain services at some reduced
level - and very much reduced bandwidth.

Git users are reminded that an uptodate copy of the Linux/MIPS git
repository is available on kernel.org which also has several thousand times
more bandwidth available.  The repository URLs are:

  gitweb: http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/ralf/linux.git;a=summary
  git:    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ralf/linux.git
          http://www.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ralf/linux.git
          rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ralf/linux.git

  Ralf

---

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:55:53 +0000

>           rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ralf/linux.git

So now that the third person has already asked - no I'm not planning to move
to Portugal even though my still-employer is going to close his UK office
by the end of the month.

  Ralf