Subject: Re: [PATCH] I2C: SiByte: Convert the driver to make use of interrupts

From: Jean Delvare <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:38:34 +0100

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:53:54 +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 10:30:36 +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> > Please address my concerns where you agree and send an updated patch.
> 
> Matt, care to send an updated patch addressing my concerns? Otherwise
> it will be lost again.

It's been 3 more months. Matt (or anyone else who cares and has access
to the hardware), please send an updated patch or I'll have to drop it.

-- 
Jean Delvare

---

From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:31:19 +0000 (GMT)

> to the hardware), please send an updated patch or I'll have to drop it.

 Thanks for nagging -- it seems unlikely I'll be able to have a look at it 
before February.  If Matt or anyone else cannot get at it before myself 
and you have to drop the change, then just do what you have to and drop 
it.  I'll try to resync with the current kernel as soon as I can, recheck 
my queue of outstanding patches and resend both this change and any other 
ones I'll consider necessary -- I reckon there were more than just this 
one.

 Thanks for your understanding and sorry about my recent lack of activity 
in this area.  All the best in the New Year! :)

  Maciej

---

From: Matt Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:19:49 -0500

> to the hardware), please send an updated patch or I'll have to drop it.

I'll fix it up and resend the next time I'm working on the related mips stuff.

It's hard to prioritize volunteer work for hardware you and two other
people have. :)

Matt