Subject: [PATCH 3.11-rc2] MIPS: BMIPS: fix thinko to release slave TP from reset

From: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 19:56:31 +0100

Commit 4df715aa ("MIPS: BMIPS: support booting from physical CPU other
than 0") introduced a thinko which will prevents slave CPUs from being
released from reset on systems where we boot from TP0. The problem is
that we are checking whether the slave CPU logical CPU map is 0, which
is never true for systems booting from TP0, so we do not release the
slave TP from reset and we are just stuck. Fix this by properly checking
that the CPU we intend to boot really is the physical slave CPU (logical
and physical value being 1).

Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
---
Ralf, John,

This 3.11-rc2 material since the offending commit is in 3.11-rc1. Thanks!

 arch/mips/kernel/smp-bmips.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/mips/kernel/smp-bmips.c b/arch/mips/kernel/smp-bmips.c
index aea6c08..6744537 100644
--- a/arch/mips/kernel/smp-bmips.c
+++ b/arch/mips/kernel/smp-bmips.c
@@ -173,7 +173,7 @@ static void bmips_boot_secondary(int cpu, struct task_struct *idle)
 	else {
 #if defined(CONFIG_CPU_BMIPS4350) || defined(CONFIG_CPU_BMIPS4380)
 		/* Reset slave TP1 if booting from TP0 */
-		if (cpu_logical_map(cpu) == 0)
+		if (cpu_logical_map(cpu) == 1)
 			set_c0_brcm_cmt_ctrl(0x01);
 #elif defined(CONFIG_CPU_BMIPS5000)
 		if (cpu & 0x01)
-- 
1.8.1.2